Friday, October 15, 2010

Assingnment 1 (SAD2)

Assuming you were tapped by the university president to evaluate the new enrollement system implemented this semester, enumerate your observations/comments and suggest possible areas and ways where improvements can be made. Your observations/suggestions should be properly validated with facts and literatures...(you may start with the diagrams posted in the strategic locations of the university)... (1000words)


I think the new enrollment system may have numerous advantages technically but for me as a student, I think that the new system’s procedure has a very slight difference compared from the old enrollment system. In my own opinion, I believed that more than anything else, the admin should find ways to help lessen the burden of the students in this university. I suggest that it would be better if they will also find ways to simplify the procedure and not just change the software system alone. Although it is too early to judge the new system, I believed that they should consider these factors. I believed that the newly implemented system will still undergo several revisions because the developers were only given a very limited period of time to implement the said system.

0 comments: